Ray Jones Family Athletic Complex
at Muhlenberg County Park
The Ray Jones Family Athletic Complex opened in 2015. This $8.5 million, 50 acre project includes several passive and active recreational areas. It’s home to Muhlenberg County youth baseball/softball programs, and host to more than 20 regional baseball/softball tournaments each year.
- Five 225ft. Baseball/Softball Fields
- Concession Stand
- Five Tennis Courts (3 lighted)
- Two full-size Basketball Courts (lighted)
- Two Sand Volleyball Courts
- Four Turf Batting Cages
- Two Playgrounds (lighted)
- Walking Trail
- Park Office
- Jacobi Hill & JC Lake (fishing allowed)
- Two Picnic Shelters (lighted)
To schedule a reservation, please call the park office at 270-377-1900.
Picnic shelters can be reserved in advance for $25.
Baseball/Softball fields can be rented during the off season for $25 per hour.
Although the Baseball/Softball complex is kept locked, the rest of the park is open until 11 p.m.